Who are we?
We are a mixed group of 14 grown-ups and 5 kids, who are committed to the project.
Grownups are from 22-73 years old and have roots in many different countries: Denmark, USA, France, Italy, Belgium and Sweden. Our common language is English. We have many different motivations
- Wants to be part of creating something bigger
- Like healthy, yummy plant based food and to be involved in all kind of food preparations.
- Already lives in an eco-village – seek deeper community, more focus on personal, spiritual development, sociocracy and working from home.
- Connection between work and private life.
- Healthy lifestyle
- Simple life and permaculture
- Eco-villages are the next step for humanity.
- Sustainable community, which support the planet
- Part of the people’s college, and we want to own rather than rent.
- My kids needs to know where our food comes from and be connected to basic aspects of life.
We are furthermore supported by a great number of people, in particular
- The majority of the local population of Skælskør
- A number of politicians
- A handful of professionals, who are willing to step up and help us with advice and planning.
- An interest group around the peoples college, who support the people’s college with financial back-up