1st Sunday of the month Gathering
August 4th at 10 am – 4 pm
Workshops – sharing – groups – presentations – celebration – cooking – tasks – music – sing along & much more
August 4th 2019
We love when we’re together in Jystrup – when we can hang out and get to know each other in person, ask the questions we’ve had on our mind since last, and of course, get together over a macrobiotic meal (lunch). So, we’ve decided to do social gatherings every first Sunday of the month at Kristiane and John’s house in Jystrup (please mark your calendars already now for the future events).
The gathering starts from 12 o’clock. We would love to see you there already from 10am, and prefer 12pm at the very latest, to get started all together.
We will not have a specific theme, or program planned – at gatherings, we’ll go along with attendants would want to do, talk or learn about. However! Last time we saw each other, a few of us expressed a wish to learn about sociocracy, so you can probably expect us to go with that as a main focus this time.
There are a lot of kids with us now, which we love, we could practise sociocratic decisionmaking by looking at how we could integrate them in our gatherings / meetings. Sounds like a fun exercise!
Mostly the idea however, is to have a nice, chilled time together, so we can get to know each other a bit better.
- 10 – 12am: Meet & greet / Preparing lunch
- 12:30 – 1:30pm: lunch & dishes
- 1:30-3pm: Workshop or whatelse we would love to do 🙂
- 3-4 pm: End of formal program
- 4:30-7:30pm: Preparing and eating dinner for those who wants to hang out for a cozy evening
Program is subject to change as we go along according to what’s needed! Please contact us if you have other wishes for agenda points
- The Oasis gathering is held at Kristiane and Johns home in Jystrup, Denmark
- Suggested donation is 50 DDK to cover costs for lunch, 75 DDK if you join for dinner aswell.
- LET US KNOW, WHEN YOU WILL BE THERE, SO WE CAN Plan.
- Everybody helps with practical tasks!
- Food will be 95% or more vegan, prepared by macrobiotic principles. We have gas cooking and a wood stove and some vegetables from the garden. Instructions, aprons, knives and cutting boards are available to participate in cooking. You are of cause welcome to bring your own as well.